Data Entry Supervisor
TechNation is a Kabul based emerging technology, management and consulting firm. Since our conception in 2007 we have led the way with innovative technology and unique consultancy and advisory services for a diverse set of clientele across many vertical sectors. Our organization has a global reach combined with a local focus. TechNation harnesses technology for education, business and society developing Afghanistan as a technology first nation. TechNation provides a dynamic, learning, collaborative and fun work environment.
TechNation, a Kabul-based technology and consulting company, is looking for 7 Data Entry Supervisors to support the Education Management Information Directorate (EMIS) of Ministry of Education (MoE). EMIS/MoE recently developed a computerized system called Certificate Management Information System (CMIS) to automate the workflow of storing students’ results and printing the 12th grade certificates. TechNation has been tasked by Democracy International (DI) to support MoE with the data entry process, thus it requires about 7 Data Entry Supervisors, in Zonal centers, by supervising the data entry process, entering data and provision of training to other MoE staff. The data entry supervisor’s role is to manage effectively its team of data entry operators / trainers and supervise their work. The target is to supervise and check, verify and validate the data inserted, by operators for accuracy of information, make sure that check and balance inserted are properly met. Build capacities of subordinates in terms of data entry, check, accuracy, verification and data validation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving the CMIS implementation operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to operators for smooth action & input
- Compelling day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry, check, and verification and validation standards.
- Improving data entry quality results by identifying trends; determining system improvements; cross check and validations
- Accomplishing information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting to Project Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis on data entry objective matching, progress & service delivery.
- Accomplishing data entry resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning & monitoring contributions of data entry operators/ trainers.
- Checking completed work for accuracy
- Responding to requests for information and access relevant files
- Ensuring compliance with data integrity and security policies
- Generating statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Keeping the information/ details highly confidential
- Following up the document scanning process, and cross checking the scanned documents with the data entered by the data entry operators
- Making sure all schools send the students records on
- time to Provincial Education Directorate (PED) and that the data is entered on time
- Make sure that student certificates are printed on time
- Make sure that 12th grade graduates related information are provided to Ministry of Higher Education for their entry in Kankor Exam
Deadline and How to Apply:
Please, submit your CV on or before January 15, 2017 to email@example.com. Please, enter the job title “Data Entry Supervisor” and name of the province you are applying for a job in in the subject line.
Application deadline: May-15-2017